Join us as we celebrate the publication of Libby and the Parisian Puzzle by Jo Clarke with a ten-day blog tour. Follow Libby and friends through Paris and discover all about the different locations (and much, much more) in the book!
Hosted by ten fantastic bloggers, each stop on the tour has a letter hidden in the post. Find them all and the word they spell out to enter the prize draw below and be in with the chance to win a fabulous Paris-inspired prize bundle!
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw for the Libby and the Parisian Puzzle prize bundle. There will only be one winner and one prize.
The ‘Entrant’ is the person who fills in the form.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over or have permission to enter from a parent or guardian.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of Firefly Press on all matters is final.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within seven days of the date of contact. If a selected winner refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable time frame.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- No employee of Firefly Press can enter.
- The contact details you provide upon entry to the prize draw will be used to contact entrants if necessary to notify the winner, and will not be shared with other companies except to the extent necessary to provide the prize. We will only use your email address and other personal information in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (including any amended, equivalent or subsequent legislation).